Ginger Chicken by M. Kitchen
- Ground lean chicken (I prefer real boneless chicken breasts & cutting up)
- fresh minced ginger
- sweet onion
- soya sauce
- fresh pepper
- Rousay Red #5 Hot Sauce!
- chopped broccoli/kale/coleslaw
- cilantro to garnish
- Cut and cook chicken in a frying pan
- I cooked onion mushroom and ginger in a separate pan with soy sauce.
- Add everything together in a big pot and judge how much more Soya/heat u need.
- Add 2 bags of chopped Broccoli or kale or coleslaw and heat
- Served with fresh cilantro on top!